COURSE: The Beginner’s Guide to Writing a Blog Post from Start to Publish
How to hit “publish” with confidence
When you’re just starting your content writing journey, blogging may be the first place to turn to for some experience. At least that’s what I did. I was a broke college student desperate for some real-life experience, blogging was free, and it was accessible, so I went for it.
But did I have any clue what I was doing? Absolutely not!
I was kind of just writing to the void for a little bit, whatever came to my mind. And don’t get me wrong—this was still useful practice to eventually arrive where I am today, but it would have been super helpful to have a reliable resource to understand how to write an engaging, interesting blog post that the right people would love.
Hence why I created this course. It’s what I wish I had many years ago in my beginning days! And what I hope can help you also.
Is it right for you?
- Are new to blogging
- Aren’t sure where to start with blogging
- Are overwhelmed with everything you have to do for a blog
- Want to feel good when you hit “publish”
- Want to improve your writing skills
- Want to help others through your writing
- Want to learn something new to add to your portfolio
- Are eager to take your writing to the next level
…then this course was made exactly for you!
There’s a lot that goes into blogging…the right title to catch someone’s attention, the right intro to keep someone reading, search engine optimization, the right topic that would interest someone in the first place—and so much more.
The Beginner’s Guide to Writing a Blog Post from Start to Publish is a comprehensive mini-course for content writers to assist with the entire process of writing and publishing a blog post by breaking it down into clear baby steps with discussions on strategy and best practices.
No more confusion, frustration, and overwhelming feelings.
The whole course includes:
- 15 informative, educational videos (a total of about 3 hours) broken up for each stage of the process
- 8 complementary PDF guides to follow along for course modules and easily refer back to course content later
- A checklist for the whole process from start to publish
- Notes on possible blog post topics for 13 popular blog niches
Check out the course outline:
- Choosing a niche for beginners
- How to decide on a post topic
- The anatomy of a blog post
- Breaking up the text
- Complementary media
- Word count
- The writing process
- First drafts
- Editing and revising
- A note on voice, style, and tone
I am confident that you will find great value in this mini-course, but if you are dissatisfied for any reason, I guarantee that you will receive 100% of your money back.
Are you ready?
This is a really exciting time for your writing career—you’re trying to learn something new! As writers, we never stop learning and that’s how we continue to grow. Even “the best” don’t stop learning, no matter how many years they’ve been a professional writer.
Something that has propelled me forward in my personal and professional writing journey was when I asked myself:
“What would happen if I just try?”
If you have a goal in mind, like learning how to blog, what do you have to lose if you just try? Making the decision to improve your skills and investing in your future as a writer—no matter how that looks—is always a great decision.
I’m rooting for you! Let’s see what you can accomplish together.